A continuity tester is an item of electrical test equipment used to determine if an electrical path can be established between two points; that is if an electrical circuit can be made. This is simple continuity tester circuit diagram.
Simple Continuity Tester Circuit Diagram
Parts List For Continuity Tester Circuit
- Parts List:- Transistor BC547/548/2n2222 or any NPN Transistor
- Diode IN4001-4007 1pc, LED any color
- Resistor 1k, 100k, 100ohm 1pc each
- 3volt battery (comos Battery/cell)
- Probes red and Black or you can use wire also